As part of our business, we hire consultants to successfully lead projects with our corporate customers.
Your profile :
You hold an engineer degree or an IT or Telecom university certification, you have had a significant experience in one of your fields of expertise. Very motivated about high technologies, you wish to work on high technicality projects placed at the heart of innovation..
Beyond your skills, your sense of service and your relational capacities will allow you to successfully lead projects entrusted to you and to evolve within our company.
If your professional experience matches one of the profiles bellow
We actively look for qualified co-workers for projects related to datacenter jobs.
Networks and Security Engineer
Your experience in IT security, attested by certifications, allowed you to gain a strong knowledge of main solutions such as:
- Security : Fortinet, Nokia, Juniper, Checkpoint
- Platform : Radware, Nortel Networks, F5 Networks, A10 Networks
- Networks : LAN/WAN, OSPF and BGP routing, MPLS, QoS, IP Multicast
- Vendors : Cisco, Force10, Alcatel, Extreme Networks
IP/IPAM Services Engineer
You have a good knowledge in networks protocols (DNS, DHCP) and wish to implement IP Address Management solutions in a complex corporate environment. Aworking knowledge about the Efficient IP solution is an asset.
Back-up and Storage Engineer
Your experience with storage and back-up problems has given you technical skills in the following fields :
- Back-up : Networker,Netbackup, DataProtector, Veeam
- Technologies : SAN / NAS, Tiered storage, Brocade, HDS, IBM, HP, Quantum/ADIC
- Dell Storage : Equallogic, Compellent
- EMC² Technical Environment EMC: DMX/VMax, Clariion/Celerra, VNX
Telecoms & Convergence Engineer
Telecoms Engineer, you have mastered the technologies related to NGN networks:
- ToIP, VoIP - H323, SIP, MGCP
- IMS, UMA, DRM
- IP, MPLS, RTSP Networks
Thanks to your experience with design, migration and/or administration, you are a specialist at least in one of the following fields and their technologies:
- Unix (Sun Solaris, HP/UX, IBM/AIX)
- Linux (Redhat, Debian, Suse)
- Microsoft (2003, 2008, AD,Exchange, Sharepoint Architect)
ITSM or BSM Consultant
You have integration or administration skills about the monitoring technologies and/or asset management, or you have acquired production experience about most of IT infrastructures and systems. We look for profiles in order to integrate our teams working with solutions such as:
- HP Software: NNMi, Operation Manager, BSM, BAC, Radia / Client Automation, Universal CMDB
- BMC Software : ITSM 7.6, Atrium, ADDM, PEM/BEM or BPPM
- Microsoft System Center (SCOM / SCCM / SCSM)
- OSS : Nagios and Zabbix